I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Tom Denham.
Tom started contributing exactly a month ago and has submitted a number
of useful and reasonable patches (exactly the way we like them):
* Patched up the case where calls were being wrongly accepted and the
only mutually supported payload type was telephone-event.
* Patched an NPE thrown when a schemeless URL is clicked in the chat
* Added a missing resource and fixed an incorrectly set tooltip.
* Added a property to allow disabling sip messaging.
* Added option for scheduling updates once a day (rather than only at
* Improved Yahoo login to re-ask for credentials on error.
* Added an option to hide stacktrace from error dialog.
* Added an option to disable videobridge,
* Made sure we did not attempt to show call info when no information is
* Contributed patch to support protocols without wizards.
* Modified the Voicemail notifications GUI so that it would also display
the number of urgent voicemail messages.
* Submitted a patch to avoid dialing empty numbers and option to check
remember password by default.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling
this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on
[ ] +1 Accept Tom as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Tom as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess