I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Pawel Domas.
Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer of Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a large number of useful patches:
* Contributed a PseudoTCP implementation to ice4j.org.
* Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported on the dev mailing list.
* Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's Android version.
* Contributed an Android specific implementation of the resource management.
* Added account presence status and account settings implementations in Jitsi for Android.
* Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in Jitsi for Android.
* Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re remotely on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in Jitsi for Android.
* Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for Android.
* Finished the implementation of call via in Jitsi for Android.
Some more info:
Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. He has started working on Jitsi as part of the last year Google Summer of Code. He has successfully finished the program and provided a PseudoTCP implementation for ice4j.org. In January 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. He's now devoted to the Jitsi-Android project and is contributing a lot of fixes and new functionalities for this project.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:
[ ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Pawel as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess