[jitsi-dev] [VOTE] Pawel Domas for committer

Hello all,

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Pawel Domas.

Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer of Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a large number of useful patches:

* Contributed a PseudoTCP implementation to ice4j.org.

* Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported on the dev mailing list.

* Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's Android version.

* Contributed an Android specific implementation of the resource management.

* Added account presence status and account settings implementations in Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in Jitsi for Android.

* Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re remotely on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for Android.

* Finished the implementation of call via in Jitsi for Android.

Some more info:

Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. He has started working on Jitsi as part of the last year Google Summer of Code. He has successfully finished the program and provided a PseudoTCP implementation for ice4j.org. In January 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. He's now devoted to the Jitsi-Android project and is contributing a lot of fixes and new functionalities for this project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:

[ ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Pawel as a committer.

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

[0] Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess

I accept...

···

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.netDeveloper role) to Pawel Domas.

Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer of
Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a
large number of useful patches:

* Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported on
the dev mailing list.

* Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's
Android version.

* Contributed an Android specific implementation of the resource
management.

* Added account presence status and account settings implementations in
Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in Jitsi
for Android.

* Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re remotely
on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in Jitsi
for Android.

* Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for
Android.

Some more info:

Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow,
Poland. He has started working on Jitsi as part of the last year Google
Summer of Code. He has successfully finished the program and provided a
PseudoTCP implementation for ice4j.org. In January 2013 he has started
working at BlueJimp. He's now devoted to the Jitsi-Android project and is
contributing a lot of fixes and new functionalities for this project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling
this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the
following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

[ V ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.

···

On 20.03.13, 19:59, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Pawel Domas.

Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer of Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a large number of useful patches:

* Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported on the dev mailing list.

* Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's Android version.

* Added account presence status and account settings implementations in Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in Jitsi for Android.

* Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re remotely on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for Android.

Some more info:

Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. He has started working on Jitsi as part of the last year Google Summer of Code. He has successfully finished the program and provided a PseudoTCP implementation for ice4j.org. In January 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. He's now devoted to the Jitsi-Android project and is contributing a lot of fixes and new functionalities for this project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

--
https://jitsi.org

non-binding vote:
[ x ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
- --
Yannik Völker

···

On Mar 20, 2013, at 7:59 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

[ X ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.

···

--
Seb

Le 20/03/2013 19:59, Yana Stamcheva a écrit :

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

+1 Accept Pawel as a committer.

Boris

···

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

···

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.netDeveloper role) to Pawel Domas.

Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer of
Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a

* Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported on
the dev mailing list.

* Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's
Android version.

* Contributed an Android specific implementation of the resource
management.

* Added account presence status and account settings implementations in
Jitsi for Android.

* Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in Jitsi
for Android.

* Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re remotely
on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in Jitsi
for Android.

* Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for
Android.

Some more info:

Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow,

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling
following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since

Cheers,
Yana

non-binding vote

+1 Accept Pawel as a committer

Vincent

···

On 3/20/13 7:59 PM, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org

+1

Dne 20.3.2013 19:59, Yana Stamcheva napsal(a):

···

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

--
---------------------------------------
Marek Cervenka

[ х ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
Pavel Tankov
ptankov bluejimp com

···

On 20.март.2013, at 20:59, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

···

On 21 Mar 2013, at 01:59, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

+1 Pawel as committer!

···

On 3/20/13 8:00 PM, Emil Ivov wrote:

On 20.03.13, 19:59, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

Hi there,

Looking forward to the Android version !

Jean

···

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> wrote:

[ х ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
Pavel Tankov
ptankov bluejimp com

On 20.март.2013, at 20:59, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.netDeveloper role) to Pawel Domas.
>
> Pawel started contributing in April last year as part of Google Summer
of Code 2012 and since then he has stayed with us and has submitted quite a
>
> * Contributed a PseudoTCP implementation to ice4j.org.
>
> * Patched “Jitsi System Tray not initialized on Ubuntu 12.04″ reported
on the dev mailing list.
>
> * Contributed a patch fixing multiple notifications icons in the Jitsi's
Android version.
>
> * Contributed an Android specific implementation of the resource
management.
>
> * Added account presence status and account settings implementations in
Jitsi for Android.
>
> * Fixed a concurrent modification exception during a call hang up in
Jitsi for Android.
>
> * Provided a patch that keeps the hold button enabled when we’re
remotely on hold (this status is indicated by an icon and a status name) in
Jitsi for Android.
>
> * Fixed a NullPointerException in SystrayService accessing in Jitsi for
Android.
>
> * Finished the implementation of call via in Jitsi for Android.
>
> Some more info:
>
> Pawel is now a master student in Jagiellonian University in Krakow,
>
> So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling
following:
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Pawel as a committer.
> [ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
> [ ] -1 Reject Pawel as a committer.
>
> Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
>
> Cheers,
> Yana
>
> [0] Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess