Given the large number of useful patches sent to the list recently I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Marin Dzhigarov.
Marin started contributing in July this year and since then he has implemented quite a large number of useful features, among which OTR for SIP, Jitsi's configuration properties editor, Account details editor, Socialist Millionaire Protocol (SMP) and others . Here's a complete list of his patches:
* Provided a patch to enable OTR for SIP.
* Implemented an editor for Jitsi’s configuration properties.
* Fixed a bug in OTR where ScOtrEngineImpl.contactsMap wouldn’t get cleaned up.
* Optimized the search in the properties editor.
* Added check for image size and content type for the image replacement of links in the chat window.
* Added “show preview” link next to the image link if the preview of the image is disabled.
* Provided a patch to integrate the latest otr4j library and expose the Socialist Millionaire Protocol (SMP) functionality in Jitsi.
* Provided a patch allowing to edit account details.
* Provided a patch with OTR user interface improvements, including new icons and tooltips.
* Provided a patch with some additional fixes and improvements regarding the account details plugin.
Some more info:
Marin is a last year student in Computer Science in the Sofia University "St Kliment Ohridsky", Sofia, Bulgaria. He has started working at BlueJimp at the beginning of August this year and as you can see he has developed some cool stuff since then.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:
[ ] +1 Accept Marin as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Marin as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess