I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Ivan Vergiliev.
Ivan started contributing in June this year and since then has submitted a number of useful patches:
* Contributed last message correction for XMPP (XEP-0308) together with the necessary user interface.
* Provided a patch removing yellow background from chat area when the corrected message will be send as a new message.
* Added support for proper editing of messages with smilies and newline characters
* Some refactorings in the chat window interface related code.
* Fixed incorrect HTML rendering in the chat window.
Some more info:
Ivan is a last year student in Computer Science in Sofia University, Bulgaria. He started working on Jitsi as part of a student project and ever since he has continued improving his implementation as well as committing patches for other existing issues. His patch count may be slightly lower than what we generally have during a dev vote, but he has been very responsible, very mature in his ideas and implementations. Also his eagerness to continue contributing and his great programming skills have convinced me that he's ready for the developer role.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:
[ ] +1 Accept Ivan as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Ivan as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess