Given the large number of patches received recently on dev, I'd like once again to ask you to vote
I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Hristo Terezov.
Hristo started contributing in February this year and since then he has been very active and has sent a number of patches:
* Contributed a patch adding the username of the remote party to the recorded call file name.
* Provided a patch that fills display name when adding contacts from contact sources such as Outlook, Google Contacts or MacOSX Contacts.
* Fixes copying of images and smilies in the chat window and history window.
* Provided a fix for copying message headers in the chat window.
* Added implementation for sip response 180 to be retransmitted 3 times.
* Provided an implementation for push-to-talk with a global shortcut for all operating systems.
Some more info:
Hristo is now a master student in Computer Science in Sofia University, Bulgaria. In February 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. His patches have been very clean and well documented. He's currently working on stabilising video conferences and aims to contribute yet more useful code to the project.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:
[ ] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Hristo as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess