[jitsi-dev] [VOTE] Hristo Terezov for committer

Hello all,

Given the large number of patches received recently on dev, I'd like once again to ask you to vote :wink:

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Hristo Terezov.

Hristo started contributing in February this year and since then he has been very active and has sent a number of patches:

* Contributed a patch adding the username of the remote party to the recorded call file name.

* Provided a patch that fills display name when adding contacts from contact sources such as Outlook, Google Contacts or MacOSX Contacts.

* Fixes copying of images and smilies in the chat window and history window.

* Provided a fix for copying message headers in the chat window.

* Added implementation for sip response 180 to be retransmitted 3 times.

* Provided an implementation for push-to-talk with a global shortcut for all operating systems.

Some more info:

Hristo is now a master student in Computer Science in Sofia University, Bulgaria. In February 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. His patches have been very clean and well documented. He's currently working on stabilising video conferences and aims to contribute yet more useful code to the project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:

[ ] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Hristo as a committer.

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

[0] Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess

[ V ] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer.

Yana

路路路

On Mar 25, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Given the large number of patches received recently on dev, I'd like once again to ask you to vote :wink:

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net Developer role) to Hristo Terezov.

Hristo started contributing in February this year and since then he has been very active and has sent a number of patches:

* Contributed a patch adding the username of the remote party to the recorded call file name.

* Provided a patch that fills display name when adding contacts from contact sources such as Outlook, Google Contacts or MacOSX Contacts.

* Provided an implementation for push-to-talk with a global shortcut for all operating systems.

Some more info:

Hristo is now a master student in Computer Science in Sofia University, Bulgaria. In February 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. His patches have been very clean and well documented. He's currently working on stabilising video conferences and aims to contribute yet more useful code to the project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

路路路

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Given the large number of patches received recently on dev, I'd like once
again to ask you to vote :wink:

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.netDeveloper role) to Hristo Terezov.

Hristo started contributing in February this year and since then he has
been very active and has sent a number of patches:

* Contributed a patch adding the username of the remote party to the
recorded call file name.

* Provided a patch that fills display name when adding contacts from
contact sources such as Outlook, Google Contacts or MacOSX Contacts.

* Fixes copying of images and smilies in the chat window and history
window.

* Provided an implementation for push-to-talk with a global shortcut for
all operating systems.

Some more info:

Hristo is now a master student in Computer Science in Sofia University,
Bulgaria. In February 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. His patches
have been very clean and well documented. He's currently working on
stabilising video conferences and aims to contribute yet more useful code
to the project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling
this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the
following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

Cheers,
Yana

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31

+1 Accept Hristo as a committer.

Dne 25.3.2013 13:25, Yana Stamcheva napsal(a):

路路路

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

--
---------------------------------------
Marek Cervenka
Centrum Vypocetni Techniky
jabber - cervenka@slu.cz
CVT - http://cvt.fpf.slu.cz
FPF SLU OPAVA - http://www.fpf.slu.cz
RHCE,RHCVA 100-175-678

Hello all,

Given the large number of patches received recently on dev, I'd like once

again to ask you to vote :wink:

I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.netDeveloper role) to Hristo Terezov.

Hristo started contributing in February this year and since then he has

been very active and has sent a number of patches:

* Contributed a patch adding the username of the remote party to the

recorded call file name.

* Provided a patch that fills display name when adding contacts from

contact sources such as Outlook, Google Contacts or MacOSX Contacts.

* Fixes copying of images and smilies in the chat window and history

window.

* Provided an implementation for push-to-talk with a global shortcut for

all operating systems.

Some more info:

Hristo is now a master student in Computer Science in Sofia University,

Bulgaria. In February 2013 he has started working at BlueJimp. His patches
have been very clean and well documented. He's currently working on
stabilising video conferences and aims to contribute yet more useful code
to the project.

So therefore, according to the procedure described in [0], I am calling

this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role. Please vote on the
following:

Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since

they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.

路路路

2013/3/25 Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org>

Cheers,
Yana

--
Regards,
Pawel

Boris

路路路

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

[ X ] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer.

Pavel Tankov
ptankov bluejimp com

路路路

On 25.屑邪褉褌.2013, at 14:25, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

路路路

On 3/25/13 1:25 PM, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org

Regards,

路路路

--
Seb

Le 25/03/2013 13:25, Yana Stamcheva a 锟絚rit :

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

[X] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer.

路路路

On 25/03/2013 19:25, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

[ V ] +1 Accept Hristo as a committer

路路路

On 3/25/13 1:27 PM, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Yana

On Mar 25, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Some more info:

Cheers,
Yana

路路路

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM, Lyubomir Marinov < lyubomir.marinov@jitsi.org> wrote: