I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights to Fo (Svetlana Velichkova).
Fo started contributing in August this year and since then she created a large number of pull requests that are already merged. Here’s the complete list:
- Fixed tooltips appearing outside of the browser window in jitsi-meet.
- Fixed some typos in the jitsi-meet messages.
- Added a button that hides the filmstrip in jitsi-meet.
- Fixed an issue with chat and bottom toolbar hide / show animations in jitsi-meet.
- Added a keyboard shortcuts support for jitsi-meet.
- Fixed an issue with tooltips being cropped by the chat panel in Jitsi Meet.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip of the mute icon that never disappears.
- Added error message dialogs in jitsi-meet.
- Changed the default display name of participants in jitsi-meet.
Some more info about Fo:
She is currently a student at the Sofia University "St Kliment Ohridsky", Sofia, Bulgaria. She has started working at BlueJimp in the middle of August this year.
So therefore, according to the procedure described in , I am calling this vote on granting her commit access on our GitHub repository.
Please vote on the following:
[ ] +1 Accept Fo as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Fo as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since they show the general opinion of the Jitsi community.
 Becoming a Jitsi Committer - https://jitsi.org/commitaccess