I've followed the instructions at
https://jitsi.org/Documentation/ConfigureIdeaNew for running jitsi from
IntellIj. However when I run the 'run' target from ant, the GUI doesn't pop
up, and I end up getting this stacktrace:
Here's what I've done:
1) Checked out Gitsi's git repo via intelliJ
2) When the project runs the first time, it gives a bunch of errors about
ice4j.iml and libjitsi.iml not being found, and modules not being loaded. I
3) I configured Jdk 1.7 as the jdk to use.
4) I opened up the Ant tasks window and tried to run 'rebuild'. It
complained that jdk 1.6 was required for that, so I went into properties
and changed jdk to 1.7 instead. Rebuild then ran with 6 warnings but no
5) I then ran 'run'. I got the loading icon for a while, and then it ended
up in that screenshot I've posted above: http://i.imgur.com/PK9wLWc.png .
The GUI didn't come up.
I'm on Linux Mint, 32 bit.
Am I better off using Eclipse? Would appreciate any help, thanks.