This has been deprecated for almost two years now. Can we finally drop it?
* Shows or hides the "Tools > Settings" configuration window.
* The method hides the implementation-specific details of the
* window from its clients and allows the UI to completely control, for
* example, how many instances of it are visible at one and the same
* @param visible <tt>true</tt> to show the "Tools > Settings"
* configuration window; <tt>false</tt> to hide it
* @deprecated instead use
public void setConfigurationWindowVisible(boolean visible);