[jitsi-dev] two question about videobridge,I need you help!

dele:
I has download videobridge,run it on centos. it work prefect! But has some bugs, I need you help

1. Why I can not hear voice? I can see videos,but not hear voices. I see console.log , videotrack and audiotrack are not null. remote video default_muted is false.
2 If three person in video conference, A is focus participater, B and C are normal participater, if A left conference, B and C can not see other video!
      but if B or C left conference, then A and B / A and C can still see other video.
      How no matter anyone left ,other can still see video?

thanks!

kouzhitao@ucas.ac.cn

dele:
I has download videobridge,run it on centos. it work prefect! But has some bugs, I need you help

1. Why I can not hear voice? I can see videos,but not hear voices. I see console.log , videotrack and audiotrack are not null. remote video default_muted is false.

Can you get a debug log (the link in the lower left corner should download a JSON dump) from meet.jit.si?

2 If three person in video conference, A is focus participater, B and C are normal participater, if A left conference, B and C can not see other video!
       but if B or C left conference, then A and B / A and C can still see other video.
       How no matter anyone left ,other can still see video?

That's specific to the current implementation of the participating focus. The clients B and C terminate the session when they get an unavailable from the focus A. That isn't strictly required, but without the focus, no new participants can be added, so the conference becoming somewhat useless.

Long term I think that having more serverside integration for the usecase shown at meet.jit.si would be better, i.e. a bot or stuff built into prosodys mod_muc (but that would tie it to prosody obviously).

···

Am 27.12.2013 14:24, schrieb kouzhitao@ucas.ac.cn: