Hello Jitsi Devs,
Just the other day I discovered that I'm able to set an avatar image by
using a webcam, but in my discovery, it seems the image is not actually
captured. Below are my findings with Jitsi 64bit for Windows 2.3.4950 and
0. Open Jitsi
1. Locate the avatar icon for Jitsi
2. Click the avatar icon
3. Select "Choose picture"
4. Observe the window
5. Press "Take a photo"
6. Wait for your webcam to come on
7. Press "Click and smile"
8. While smiling, watch the 3 2 and 1 dots become slightly brighter as they
9. Notice that when 1 is reached, the video is still on and no picture was
10. Your only option here is to press cancel to close the window and be
taken back to the picture settings.
Is this expected behavior? Does it effect your Jitsi session?