I'd like to submit fixes for the following six issues for inclusion in the Jitsi project. Patches are attached.
* Make whether stack trace is shown in error pop-ups configurable
* Add code to check for updates once a day and config option to control whether this is enabled, and the hour to check
* Add support for displaying urgent voicemail messages
* Add support for disabling messaging over SIP - net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.MESSAGING_DISABLED
* Fix yahoo login failures by changing test for whether we should re-ask the user for credentials when a yahoo login fails.
* Fix up SDP processing to treat telephone-event as a special case - i.e. don't negotiate it as the preferred codec.