[jitsi-dev] strange new chat problem


#1

Hello,

Since the upgrade to version 4200
when I send an IM, it is transmitted, but does not
show on the upper chat window when using
jit.si or talkr.im servers. Nor do I see anything
that my partner sends.

It does show on the upper chat window when using
the jabber80 server. No change, no problem with
this jabber server.

A bit strange.

Build 4200, Windows on my end.

This did not happen until now.

Regards, Earl


#2

Hey Earl,

Does this happen consistently? I can't reproduce it here.

If it happens again, could you please send us logs?

Emil

···

On 15.09.12, 00:12, Earl wrote:

Hello,

Since the upgrade to version 4200
when I send an IM, it is transmitted, but does not
show on the upper chat window when using
jit.si or talkr.im servers. Nor do I see anything
that my partner sends.

It does show on the upper chat window when using
the jabber80 server. No change, no problem with
this jabber server.

A bit strange.

Build 4200, Windows on my end.

This did not happen until now.

Regards, Earl

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31


#3

Hi Emil,

chat functions OK today, but can't test jit.si because the
server is down!

Earl

···

On 2012_09_15 10:36, Emil Ivov wrote:

Hey Earl,

Does this happen consistently? I can't reproduce it here.

If it happens again, could you please send us logs?

Emil


#4

Yes, thats normal. Electricity is down for maintenance in the location
where we host it.

--sent from my mobile

···

On Sep 15, 2012 1:19 PM, "Earl" <Large.Files@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Emil,

chat functions OK today, but can't test jit.si because the
server is down!

Earl

On 2012_09_15 10:36, Emil Ivov wrote:

Hey Earl,

Does this happen consistently? I can't reproduce it here.

If it happens again, could you please send us logs?

Emil