[jitsi-dev] Solution to prevent jigasi hanging up sip call

Hello.
I have environment where jigasi redirects calls from asterisk to jitsi conference. When user with role OWNER refreshes the conference page jigasi stops SIP call.

in the logs i see something like:

INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().687
INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().700 Member left : OWNER ef5d0556
INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().707 Focus left! - stopping

Is there possibility to prevent jigasi hanging up call when user with owner role left the room ? Anyway jicofo will grant owner role to next conference user. Maybe I can somehow live OWNER role with FOCUS user?

Best regards, Vadim.

Hi,

···

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Вадим Владимирович <vdkzh@ukr.net> wrote:

Hello.
I have environment where jigasi redirects calls from asterisk to jitsi conference. When user with role OWNER refreshes the conference page jigasi stops SIP call.

in the logs i see something like:

>>INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().687
>>INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().700 Member left : OWNER ef5d0556
>>INFO: [323] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.memberPresenceChanged().707 Focus left! - stopping

Is there possibility to prevent jigasi hanging up call when user with owner role left the room ? Anyway jicofo will grant owner role to next conference user. Maybe I can somehow live OWNER role with FOCUS user?

We should probably get rid of this quiting conference logic. I'll open
an issue for that.

Regards,
Pawel