[jitsi-dev] Slovak translation


#1

Hello,

I'd like to help translate Jitsi into the Slovak language, but there
doesn't seem to be a "Jitsi" project in Pootle for Slovak.
As I couldn't find it, I've had a brief look at the "Terminology" project,
where I've started to check and replace some of the translations.
They seem to be automatically generated, are they?

Could someone point me in the right direction please? What is the
recommended procedure for translating Jitsi?

Thanks in advance.

···

--
-- Ondrej Škopek


#2

Hi Ondrej,

I've added the Slovak language to the Jitsi project. Is your username "odenkos"? You can now just select slovak at translate.jitsi.org and start translating. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,
Yana

···

On Apr 27, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Ondrej Škopek wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to help translate Jitsi into the Slovak language, but there doesn't seem to be a "Jitsi" project in Pootle for Slovak.
As I couldn't find it, I've had a brief look at the "Terminology" project, where I've started to check and replace some of the translations.
They seem to be automatically generated, are they?

Could someone point me in the right direction please? What is the recommended procedure for translating Jitsi?

Thanks in advance.

--
-- Ondrej Škopek


#3

Hello Yana,

thank you very much. Yes, it is. Ok, I'll get to it as soon as I can.
One more question thought: What is the project "Terminology" used for?
Should I try to check those translations and possibly fix them?

Thanks,

Ondrej

···

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

Hi Ondrej,

I've added the Slovak language to the Jitsi project. Is your username
"odenkos"? You can now just select slovak at translate.jitsi.org and
start translating. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,
Yana

On Apr 27, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Ondrej Škopek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to help translate Jitsi into the Slovak language, but there
doesn't seem to be a "Jitsi" project in Pootle for Slovak.
> As I couldn't find it, I've had a brief look at the "Terminology"
project, where I've started to check and replace some of the translations.
> They seem to be automatically generated, are they?
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction please? What is the
recommended procedure for translating Jitsi?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> -- Ondrej Škopek

--
-- Ondrej Škopek


#4

Hey Ondrej,

Hello Yana,

thank you very much. Yes, it is. Ok, I'll get to it as soon as I can.
One more question thought: What is the project "Terminology" used for?

I believe this one's part of Pootle itself. We don't use it in Jitsi.

Cheers,
Emil

···

On 01.05.12 13:37, Ondrej Škopek wrote:

Should I try to check those translations and possibly fix them?

Thanks,

Ondrej

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

    Hi Ondrej,

    I've added the Slovak language to the Jitsi project. Is your
    username "odenkos"? You can now just select slovak at
    translate.jitsi.org <http://translate.jitsi.org> and start
    translating. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

    Cheers,
    Yana

    On Apr 27, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Ondrej Škopek wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'd like to help translate Jitsi into the Slovak language, but
    there doesn't seem to be a "Jitsi" project in Pootle for Slovak.
    > As I couldn't find it, I've had a brief look at the "Terminology"
    project, where I've started to check and replace some of the
    translations.
    > They seem to be automatically generated, are they?
    >
    > Could someone point me in the right direction please? What is the
    recommended procedure for translating Jitsi?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > --
    > -- Ondrej Škopek

--
-- Ondrej Škopek

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31