[jitsi-dev] roadmap..

Hi all,

On the roadmap-page: https://jitsi.org/index.php/Development/Roadmap
It says that you are aiming to get several features included into the 2.0 release.

However, any chance of a frozen 1.1 version?

It seems that some of the issue's I see in 1.0 were solved in later releases (like build-4126).
But some of my friends complained that they encountered (unspecified to me ...) problems with the latest nightly builds.

As 2012-Q4 is a long way from here, and there might be issues/delays on the way towards 2.0, how about an fixed 1.1 version?

Hans

···

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te verwijderen. De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.

Hey Hans,

Hi all,

It says that you are aiming to get several features included into the 2.0 release.

It seems that some of the issue's I see in 1.0 were solved in later releases (like build-4126).
But some of my friends complained that they encountered (unspecified to me ...) problems with the latest nightly builds.

As 2012-Q4 is a long way from here,

What do you mean? We are currently in 2012-Q4 and the release is really
just around the corner.

Emil

···

On 12.10.12, 13:22, J.Witvliet@mindef.nl wrote:

and there might be issues/delays on the way towards 2.0, how about an fixed 1.1 version?

Hans

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te verwijderen. De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.

--
https://jitsi.org

Hey Hans,

Hi all,

As 2012-Q4 is a long way from here,

What do you mean? We are currently in 2012-Q4 and the release is really
just around the corner.

Emil

In that case, you surpass my expectations!!!!

Too often, when you see 2012-Q4, their _intention_ is about 23:59 31-december.
And such date is only met, when there is a smooth ride, and normally exceeded by a couple of months (or worse as in grub2)

[sigh of relief]

Hans

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:27 PM
To: dev@jitsi.java.net
Cc: Witvliet, J, CDC/IV/DCOPS/I&S/HIN
Subject: [jitsi-dev] Re: roadmap..

On 12.10.12, 13:22, J.Witvliet@mindef.nl wrote: