[jitsi-dev] Release notes in the "update" window


#1

Hey,

I just noticed that when Jitsi prompts for an update to a new nightly version, under the release notes it lists commits from all branches, not just master. Right now it shows commits from the coin-refactor branch, which are not part of the build.

Regards,
Boris


#2

Hey,

thanks for spotting it. I think it is fixed now, but if you see it
again please report.

Thanks
damencho

···

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Boris Grozev <boris@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hey,

I just noticed that when Jitsi prompts for an update to a new nightly
version, under the release notes it lists commits from all branches, not
just master. Right now it shows commits from the coin-refactor branch, which
are not part of the build.

Regards,
Boris

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#3

Forget to note, that the logs will still contain the wrong commit
messages you saw, cause they are accumulted, but must no longer
include any future branch commit messages.

···

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hey,

thanks for spotting it. I think it is fixed now, but if you see it
again please report.

Thanks
damencho

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Boris Grozev <boris@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hey,

I just noticed that when Jitsi prompts for an update to a new nightly
version, under the release notes it lists commits from all branches, not
just master. Right now it shows commits from the coin-refactor branch, which
are not part of the build.

Regards,
Boris

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#4

Great, thanks.

Boris

···

On Fri Jun 21 15:12:01 2013, Damian Minkov wrote:

Forget to note, that the logs will still contain the wrong commit
messages you saw, cause they are accumulted, but must no longer
include any future branch commit messages.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hey,

thanks for spotting it. I think it is fixed now, but if you see it
again please report.

Thanks
damencho