+1 Accept Ingo as a committer.
On Apr 13, 2011, at 7:32 PM, Emil Ivov wrote:
I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Ingo Bauersachs.
Ingo has started contributing in November last year but has already
managed to send in a high number of patches. We've managed to commit
some fo them:
* Provided a patch that improves the reliability of the Parallel DNS
* Patch for easy configuring the Parallel DNS Resolver.
* Patch updating the CertificateVerificationService to validate and
client certificates and some general options.
* Provided a patch fixing the use of hardcoded values comparison in the
* Provided a patch that requests the focus in authentication windows
depending on whether a username is already entered and completes the
handling of the lock usage.
And there are many others that are still stuck on the mailing list which
is all the more reason to make him a developer ASAP
So therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a Jitsi
Committer" : http://www.jitsi.org/index.php/Documentation/CommitAccess
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Ingo as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Ingo as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.