[jitsi-dev] Re: Running AVRecieve2 and AVTransmit example applications for LibJitsi

На 09.07.12 20:58, Dele Olajide (GMAIL) написа:

I wonder if anyone can throwsome light on why I get the following exceptionswhen trying to run theexample applications.

The Ant target run-example in libjitsi's build.xml facilitates running examples from the org.jitsi.examples package by name. The name of the example to run is to be specified as the value of the Ant property 'run.example.name'. Command-line arguments may be specified to the example to be run via the Ant property 'run.example.arg.line'.

For example, the following will run the AVTransmit2 example from the org.jitsi.examples package:

ant run-example -Drun.example.name=AVTransmit2

The above will output the following:

run-example:
      [java] Usage: org.jitsi.examples.AVTransmit2 <args>
      [java] Valid args:
      [java] --local-port-base= The port which is the source of the transmission i.e. from which the media is to be transmitted. The specified value will be used as the port to transmit the audio RTP from, the next port after it will be used to transmit the audio RTCP from. Respectively, the subsequent ports will be used to transmit the video RTP and RTCP from.
      [java] --remote-host= The name of the host which is the target of the transmission i.e. to which the media is to be transmitted
      [java] --remote-port-base= The port which is the target of the transmission i.e. to which the media is to be transmitted. The specified value will be used as the port to transmit the audio RTP to, the next port after it will be used to transmit the audio RTCP to. Respectively, the subsequent ports will be used to transmit the video RTP and RTCP to.

In accord with the information about the valid command-line arguments accepted by the AVTransmit2 example, the following may be used:

ant run-example \
     -Drun.example.name=AVTransmit2 \
     -Drun.example.arg.line="--local-port-base=5000 --remote-host=127.0.0.1 --remote-port-base=10000"

I tried looking fororg.jitsi.impl.configuration.ConfigurationServiceImpl, but it is not in the SVN athttps://svn.java.net/svn/jitsi~svn/libjitsi <https://svn.java.net/svn/jitsi~svn/libjitsi>where I checked out the source code.

Please update to SVN revision 9720 which make a ConfigurationService implementation available in libjitsi. In earlier revisions, a ConfigurationService implementation was not provided because it was not required by libjitsi, it was just used if available and the exceptions related to it were handled and printed out for debugging/informational purposes.