[jitsi-dev] Re: Conversation Jitsi - Linphone

How about mismatching codecs?

···

Van: Conrad Beckert [mailto:conrad_videokonferenz@gmx.de]
Verzonden: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:34 AM W. Europe Standard Time
Aan: Dev <dev@jitsi.java.net>
Onderwerp: [jitsi-dev] Conversation Jitsi - Linphone

Hi,

could anyone please help me with that: I successfully established a video conversation between Jitsi and Linphone via iptel.org and linphone.org. Video and Sound were excellent (Speex / H264)

When I tried again to connect - and it failed. I couldn't manage to reconnect. What could be the cause - codec confusion?? Routing issues?? I saved the logs

Thank you for help.
Conrad

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, word u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te verwijderen. De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het electronisch verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.