[jitsi-dev] Problem creating MUC room on ejabberd XMPP server with WebRTC client

Can somebody please suggest a configuration option I might be missing which would prevent
a MUC room to be created on the ejabberd XMPP server. Everything works fine if I make my clieint
point to the XMPP server used by the meet.jit.si demo service. But if I point to my ejabberd XMPP
server installed locally I suspect MUC room doesn't get created as I am not getting "onPresence"
callback invocation when new party joins the MUC room. I went through the configuration options
for the muc_mod in jabberd documentation but didn't see anything obvious.

Once again, every piece of advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Never mind. Got it working.

Thanks

ยทยทยท

On 1/10/2014 1:24 PM, Yan Brenman wrote:

Can somebody please suggest a configuration option I might be missing which would prevent
a MUC room to be created on the ejabberd XMPP server. Everything works fine if I make my clieint
point to the XMPP server used by the meet.jit.si demo service. But if I point to my ejabberd XMPP
server installed locally I suspect MUC room doesn't get created as I am not getting "onPresence"
callback invocation when new party joins the MUC room. I went through the configuration options
for the muc_mod in jabberd documentation but didn't see anything obvious.

Once again, every piece of advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev