Could you please give us some more details, why do you need that?
On May 22, 2013, at 11:37 AM, Paweł Domas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I need to change a littile bit more to reuse the registration classes,
as they are currently located in wizards plugin bundles. I thought
that SIPAccountRegistration and JabberAccountRegistration could be
available from some util or protocol packages.
Currently SecurityAccountRegistration and EncodingsRegistrationUtil
are in the util package(.util.wizard). Will this place will also be ok
for SIP and Jabber account registration objects ? From logical point
of view maybe it fits more to some SIP and Jabber specific packages.
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Paweł Domas <email@example.com> wrote:
I've merged the interface and impl class into one utility class, as
we've discussed off the list. I'm attaching the patch with this
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Paweł Domas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Yana Stamcheva <email@example.com> wrote:
One more question on the patch. Do you use the EncodingsRegistrationImpl in Android? I'm not sure util.wizard.util is the best place for it, so I'm trying to figure out what would be the best package for it.
Could you please send the Android part of the patch, so that I have a better idea of how we use these changes on Android?
Unfortunately I don't have a patch that you could apply to svn or git
version and it would work as I've started working on other settings
The EncodingsRegistrationImpl is instantiated inside
SIPAccountRegistration and JabberAccountRegistration. I have Activity
similiar to encodings panel and I use the interface.
On May 15, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Paweł Domas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Yana Stamcheva <email@example.com> wrote:
I'm currently reviewing your patch and later today I'll come back to you with more detailed answer. For now I've noticed an issue with account encodings, which also exists in the current version though. The problem is that if I change my account encodings and save them, then open the account settings by clicking Edit, I don't see the change I've previously made. I'm not sure if this is an interface problem or they're not correctly saved. As I said this bug appears in the last Jitsi build too, so it's not introduced by your patch, but if you could have a look while you're on it, it would be great.
I've checked it with latest build + the patch and it works fine for
both sip and jabber account types.
On May 15, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Paweł Domas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
In order to implement account settings in Android version I had to
make some changes in Jitsi trunk. I'm attaching the patch.
The point of these changes is to encapsulate operations on properties
inside "registration" objects:
I moved the code that loaded/commited values from/to AccountID
properties into these object. This way it hides complexity of null
checks and other conditions which are sometimes complicated and I
don't have to duplicate this code in Android.
Also I've extracted few routines from wizards into static methods so
that I can reuse them on Android.
I did it very carefully and have tested those changes, but in case any
problems may occur I'm still here to fix them.