- Is that an OSGi-capable bundle?
- If so, can we please include that directly as a bundle (means: copying it
directly to sc-bundles without modifying it)?
- (Adapting felix.client.run.properties, the prop-editor manifest, and the
Debian build for using libcommons-lang3-java, source into libsrc, readme and
There is useful stuff in commons-lang, it would be a waste to just include
it only in the property editor.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of
Sent: Dienstag, 12. November 2013 11:45
To: Jitsi Mailman
Subject: [jitsi-dev] [PATCH] Property Editor plugin modifications
I'm sending you a patch containing the following modifications on the
Property Editor plugin:
- Updated the search box in the properties plugin so that it is case
- Added searching for values in the property editor
P.S The patch that is attached here contains the modifications that Pavel
Tankov requested in this conversation:
http://lists.jitsi.org/pipermail/dev/2013-November/018711.html. So the
in http://lists.jitsi.org/pipermail/dev/2013-November/018711.html topic
not to be commited.