[jitsi-dev] [patch] Fixing the problem with the command line arguments to the Windows bat script that launches Jitsi Videobridge

Hello Devs,
I think I fixed the problem with the Windows bat file that is used to launch Jitsi Videobridge. Here is the patch attached.

jvb.bat.patch (867 Bytes)

Thanks! Applied in r10809

Boris

···

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> wrote:

Hello Devs,
I think I fixed the problem with the Windows bat file that is used to launch Jitsi Videobridge. Here is the patch attached.

Hi all,Just downloaded windows-x64-26 and tested on the same system as last night. Ran the follwoing in the dos window jvb.bat --secret=admin
now runs as expected and shows in up openfire.Realy suppries at the speed you turned this around, thanks.Plan now is to build a test system and put it online for key user review and testing. Then see where we go. I'll feed back any comments from the users. Thanks again for quick turnaround Graham> Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:37:39 +0300

···

To: dev@jitsi.java.net
Subject: [jitsi-dev] Re: [patch] Fixing the problem with the command line arguments to the Windows bat script that launches Jitsi Videobridge

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> wrote:
> Hello Devs,
> I think I fixed the problem with the Windows bat file that is used to launch Jitsi Videobridge. Here is the patch attached.
>

Thanks! Applied in r10809

Boris