I'm currently trying to make a proper OSGi bundle out of libjitsi. There are a
few problems where I'd like to hear your opinion:
1) libjitsi exports org.jitsi.util, but so does jitsi-lgpl-dependencies
2) libjitsi exports org.jitsi.protocol (for DTMFTone and
3) libjitsi has CallPeerSecurityStatusEvent - something that is solely used in
the desktop client
1a) rename org.jitsi.util in lgpl... to org.jitsi.lgpl.util
1b) move ALL org.jitsi.util (wherever it resides) a separate project/bundle
2) move DTMF to neomedia, rename OperationFailedException to NeomediaException
and copy the original back into desktop Jitsi
3) Constants in CallPeerSecurityStatusEvent belong into SrtpListener. Move the
*Event classes back into desktop Jitsi.
Btw, can anyone please explain to me what's going on with lgpl-dependencies?
The Apache License and the LGPL are considered incompatible.
P.S: If nobody replies within a reasonable timeframe I'll just do what I
proposed up there.