[jitsi-dev] Otr property


#1

Hello sir iam facing a problem actually what i want to do is whenever i
enable require private messaging and after verifying each other and start
chatting with user in xmpp everything is going fine but as soon as the user
with whom im chatting becomes offline the lock remains intact,i want to
open that lock as soon as user becomes offline,please help me in doing this.


#2

Hi Ankew, when the remote user becomes offline, the padlock icon opens
automatically, at least in my setup (latest jitsi from Git). Does it behave
differently for you?

Cheers,
George

···

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 08:00:20AM +0100, Ankew Champ wrote:

Hello sir iam facing a problem actually what i want to do is whenever i
enable require private messaging and after verifying each other and start
chatting with user in xmpp everything is going fine but as soon as the user
with whom im chatting becomes offline the lock remains intact,i want to
open that lock as soon as user becomes offline,please help me in doing this.

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#3

no sir actually i want that it should get open from both ends,write now it
is opening when iam quitting,but when iam manually chnaging status to
offline,it is still closed,one more thing when i disable network
connections jitsi goes offline and when i re-enable connections it dosent
comes online automatically

···

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:35 PM, George Politis <gp@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hi Ankew, when the remote user becomes offline, the padlock icon opens
automatically, at least in my setup (latest jitsi from Git). Does it behave
differently for you?

Cheers,
George

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 08:00:20AM +0100, Ankew Champ wrote:
> Hello sir iam facing a problem actually what i want to do is whenever i
> enable require private messaging and after verifying each other and start
> chatting with user in xmpp everything is going fine but as soon as the
user
> with whom im chatting becomes offline the lock remains intact,i want to
> open that lock as soon as user becomes offline,please help me in doing
this.

> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> dev@jitsi.org
> Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
> http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#4

Hi Ankew,

no sir actually i want that it should get open from both ends,write now it
is opening when iam quitting,but when iam manually chnaging status to
offline,it is still closed,

I just tried and if the local user manually changes his/her status to offline,
then the padlock icon opens automatically; same goes if the remote user goes
offline. Does it behave differently for you?

Cheers,
George


#5

Hi Ankew,

one more thing when i disable network connections jitsi goes offline and
when i re-enable connections it dosent comes online automatically

That should generally work, I think. What's your platform and what version of
Jitsi are you currently running? How long did you wait for Jitsi to reconnect?
Can you attach the Jitsi logs?

Thanks!

Cheers,
George


#6

sir could you please tell me in which file i should make change

···

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM, George Politis <gp@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hi Ankew,

> no sir actually i want that it should get open from both ends,write now
it
> is opening when iam quitting,but when iam manually chnaging status to
> offline,it is still closed,

I just tried and if the local user manually changes his/her status to
offline,
then the padlock icon opens automatically; same goes if the remote user
goes
offline. Does it behave differently for you?

Cheers,
George

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#7

in order to let it happen,i want to know the file in which this property is
being implemented.

···

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> wrote:

sir could you please tell me in which file i should make change

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM, George Politis <gp@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hi Ankew,

> no sir actually i want that it should get open from both ends,write now
it
> is opening when iam quitting,but when iam manually chnaging status to
> offline,it is still closed,

I just tried and if the local user manually changes his/her status to
offline,
then the padlock icon opens automatically; same goes if the remote user
goes
offline. Does it behave differently for you?

Cheers,
George

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev