[jitsi-dev] Merged Contacts hidden when 1 of the merged accounts offline

Hi all

I have contacts that have both a SIP account and and XMPP account (sometimes 2 XMPP). I have merged the 2(or 3) accounts for many of these contacts.
By default I have the option to "Hide offline contacts". The SIP presence does not always work for these contacts (server issue) so their SIP presence is offline, when this occurs the Merged contact is hidden even though the XMPP account(s) is online.
If I toggle "show offline contacts" then "hide offline contacts" again, these merged contacts become visible.

I've just upgraded to build 4223 on win7 64bit and this behavior is still there.

Can this be changed to always show merged contact if at least 1 of the merged accounts is online?

Regards

Some more info I've found on the behavior

The user becomes hidden when all merged accounts go offline
When one of the merged accounts comes back online the user does not become visible again.

Does anyone else see this behavior?

I'm pretty sure this would not be desired behavior, should I open a bug?

Regards

···

On 2/10/2012 11:15 AM, Craig Chandler wrote:

Hi all

I have contacts that have both a SIP account and and XMPP account (sometimes 2 XMPP). I have merged the 2(or 3) accounts for many of these contacts.
By default I have the option to "Hide offline contacts". The SIP presence does not always work for these contacts (server issue) so their SIP presence is offline, when this occurs the Merged contact is hidden even though the XMPP account(s) is online.
If I toggle "show offline contacts" then "hide offline contacts" again, these merged contacts become visible.

I've just upgraded to build 4223 on win7 64bit and this behavior is still there.

Can this be changed to always show merged contact if at least 1 of the merged accounts is online?

Regards

Does no one else get this behavior?

Any ideas on solving it?

Can I submit a bug?

···

On 4/10/2012 11:59 AM, Craig Chandler wrote:

Some more info I've found on the behavior

The user becomes hidden when all merged accounts go offline
When one of the merged accounts comes back online the user does not become visible again.

Does anyone else see this behavior?

I'm pretty sure this would not be desired behavior, should I open a bug?

Regards

On 2/10/2012 11:15 AM, Craig Chandler wrote:

Hi all

Regards