Well, I am writing to you as I need some help regarding Jitsi Videobridge. We are trying to create a C# WPF based application which will have following functionalities:
* Screen share and control
* File sharing
* Text chat
* Voice and Video calling
* Multi party collaboration
* Schedule a call
* Auto reply (bot) capabilities.
Additionally, we will be using Openfire XMPP as the primary source of communication. Though as per our research we can deploy Jitsi Videobridge on our server and then we can achieve real time communication (i.e. voice call, video call, screen share) through RTP. Therefore, I would like to ask:
* Whether we would be able to achieve above functionalities through Jitsi Videobridge and an RDP based client library in addition to XMPP Openfire server and appropriate client library?
* Do we need anything else in the stack?
* Currently we are looking to use MediaSuite .Net SDK for client side RTP library for communication to Jitsi Videobridge. Would that be fine?
* Is there any licensing cost associated with Jitsi Videobridge? And can we use it for commercial purpose?
Looking forward to hear from you.