[jitsi-dev] Jitsi videobridge Docker image

Hi all,

Boris helped me to solve the last issue regarding the build of a jitsi videobridge docker image.
I will be able to provide soon a Docker image and a Dockerfile to instanciate a jvb container.
My next works about this topic regards the build of Pan European distributed mesh of jitsi videobridges.
Deployment should start in june.
The roadmap will embed the docker image and run benchmarks. This will help us to figure out
what is the best way to orchestrate a jitsi videobridge (VM or Docker).

I will also be able to run the docker image in different cloud context such as openstack, kvm, vmware so benchmarks
could cover a relevant range of virtualization technologies.

So let me know the best way to provide you results.

Regards,
Franck Rupin

Hi Franck,

how did you solve the port mapping? We are currently having issues getting a connection from a Jitsi Meet client to the videobridge. I can’t/don’t want to use the host mode. What ports did you expose? Thanks!

Best

Nicholas

···

On 24 May 2015, at 12:42, Franck Rupin <franck.rupin@renater.fr> wrote:

Hi all,

Boris helped me to solve the last issue regarding the build of a jitsi videobridge docker image.
I will be able to provide soon a Docker image and a Dockerfile to instanciate a jvb container.
My next works about this topic regards the build of Pan European distributed mesh of jitsi videobridges.
Deployment should start in june.
The roadmap will embed the docker image and run benchmarks. This will help us to figure out
what is the best way to orchestrate a jitsi videobridge (VM or Docker).

I will also be able to run the docker image in different cloud context such as openstack, kvm, vmware so benchmarks
could cover a relevant range of virtualization technologies.

So let me know the best way to provide you results.

Regards,
Franck Rupin

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev