[jitsi-dev] Jitsi Video Bridge Question


#1

Can i use my own turnserver on Jitsi Videobridge?
If Yes, where can i conf this?
i know that in Jitsi Meet Application on config.js file has the conf
     // useStunTurn: true, // use XEP-0215 to fetch STUN and TURN server

Thanks, Luís


#2

Can i use my own turnserver on Jitsi Videobridge?

You don't need one. Jitsi Videobridge is a centralized relay. Which is
also what a TURN server is.

Emil

···

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Luis Duarte <lduarte.suil@gmail.com> wrote:

If Yes, where can i conf this?
i know that in Jitsi Meet Application on config.js file has the conf
     // useStunTurn: true, // use XEP-0215 to fetch STUN and TURN server

Thanks, Luís

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
https://jitsi.org


#3

You may want to follow the thread we’re discussing about something similar in http://lists.jitsi.org/pipermail/dev/2015-July/024713.html

···

On 7/22/15, 10:10 AM, "dev on behalf of Emil Ivov" <dev-bounces@jitsi.org on behalf of emcho@jitsi.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Luis Duarte <lduarte.suil@gmail.com> wrote:

Can i use my own turnserver on Jitsi Videobridge?

You don't need one. Jitsi Videobridge is a centralized relay. Which is
also what a TURN server is.

Emil

If Yes, where can i conf this?
i know that in Jitsi Meet Application on config.js file has the conf
     // useStunTurn: true, // use XEP-0215 to fetch STUN and TURN server

Thanks, Luís

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
https://jitsi.org

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev