[jitsi-dev] Jitsi resources template file needed

Hi,

I am not sure if this email alias is the right place to feedback this
request. If not, please point me to the right alias.

I have completed the sip_communicator Chinese(China) and Chinese(Taiwan)
localisation.

However, I have no template file (pot) to allow me to use po2prop tools to
convert the two files to java properties file. (is it the correct process?)

I.e. Convert zh_CN.po to resources_zh_CN.properties

Convert zh_TW.po to resources_zh_TW.properties

I am going to rebuild the jitsi to review if the translation is in good
shape.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Alan

P.S.
1. I am the translator contributor chihanlin register at the
translate.jitsi.org.
2. The entry point of Chinese (Taiwan) in translate.jitsi.org for
sip_communicator is missing. Can any one add the entry, so that I can submit
my work to the server.

Hi,

I am not sure if this email alias is the right place to feedback this request. If not, please point me to the right alias.

This is the right address.

I have completed the sip_communicator Chinese(China) and Chinese(Taiwan) localisation.

Thank you very much for your help!

However, I have no template file (pot) to allow me to use po2prop tools to convert the two files to java properties file. (is it the correct process?)

Ahm, no. You should either submit single translations through Pootle (the translation website) or, if you have used an offline editor, upload the .po file with your changes back into Pootle. We admins then commit the changes from Pootle - where the conversion into .properties happens automatically.

I am going to rebuild the jitsi to review if the translation is in good shape.

If you need the .pot for an offline conversion and testing, you can download it from Pootle: http://translate.jitsi.org/download/templates/sip_communicator/templates.pot

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Alan

P.S.
I am the translator contributor chihanlin register at the translate.jitsi.org.
The entry point of Chinese (Taiwan) in translate.jitsi.org for sip_communicator is missing. Can any one add the entry, so that I can submit my work to the server.

I've created Chinese (Taiwan), you can submit translations for it now.

Ingo

···

Le 12.09.2014 à 18:50, "Alan_Lin" <alanl@azblink.com> a écrit :

The issue here is that there are two Chinese lanaguages zh_CN and zh_TW.

The Pootle does not have the zh_TW entry (the Chinese Traditional) for me to submit my zh_TW works. (it do have "zh_CN" entry. Currently, it refer it as "Chinese (China)).

The URL below, when I click it, the server said that I don't have enough privilege to access the pot file.

Regarding to rebuilt the Jitsi, I may have figured it out after study jitsi website information.

However, to make everything in streamline process, the pootle issue need to be fixed... so everything will be in a streamline process as jitsi development team's wish.

Thanks,

Alan

引用 Ingo Bauersachs <ingo@jitsi.org>:

···

Le 12.09.2014 à 18:50, "Alan_Lin" <alanl@azblink.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I am not sure if this email alias is the right place to feedback this request. If not, please point me to the right alias.

This is the right address.

I have completed the sip_communicator Chinese(China) and Chinese(Taiwan) localisation.

Thank you very much for your help!

However, I have no template file (pot) to allow me to use po2prop tools to convert the two files to java properties file. (is it the correct process?)

Ahm, no. You should either submit single translations through Pootle (the translation website) or, if you have used an offline editor, upload the .po file with your changes back into Pootle. We admins then commit the changes from Pootle - where the conversion into .properties happens automatically.

I am going to rebuild the jitsi to review if the translation is in good shape.

If you need the .pot for an offline conversion and testing, you can download it from Pootle: http://translate.jitsi.org/download/templates/sip_communicator/templates.pot

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Alan

P.S.
I am the translator contributor chihanlin register at the translate.jitsi.org.
The entry point of Chinese (Taiwan) in translate.jitsi.org for sip_communicator is missing. Can any one add the entry, so that I can submit my work to the server.

I've created Chinese (Taiwan), you can submit translations for it now.

Ingo