[jitsi-dev] [jitsi-meet] youtube video option gone?


#1

Hi,
I see that i no longer have the youtube video sharing option using the
Debian nightly packages. Was thid option removed/disabled?


#2

Do you have disableThirdPartyRequests=true by any chance?

Boris

···

On 11/04/16 03:07, Laszlo KERTESZ wrote:

Hi,
I see that i no longer have the youtube video sharing option using the
Debian nightly packages. Was thid option removed/disabled?


#3

Yes i have it. What happens exactly if i enable it? What data will be sent
by default to third party servers?

···

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Boris Grozev <boris@jitsi.org> wrote:

On 11/04/16 03:07, Laszlo KERTESZ wrote:

Hi,
I see that i no longer have the youtube video sharing option using the
Debian nightly packages. Was thid option removed/disabled?

Do you have disableThirdPartyRequests=true by any chance?

Boris

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#4

Should be just the avatars loaded from robohash.org and the javascript from callstats (which will not be initialized unless you configure it specifically, and shouldn't send anything).

Boris

···

On 11/04/16 14:13, Laszlo KERTESZ wrote:

Yes i have it. What happens exactly if i enable it? What data will be
sent by default to third party servers?