[jitsi-dev] Jitsi Meet video conferences with a custom GUI

Hi,

I would like to check Jitsi devs about our company's conference/meeting project using Jitsi Videobridge.
It's a simple interface built purely using https://github.com/jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/example/example.js

The idea is a little bit different. To have a presentation-like screen. presentation visible per room as well as sharing the desktop screen.

the conference successfully tested with 3 participants.

it's created out of Mysql for general auth login page. PHP and Bootstrap for visuals, and JS for passing the arguments to JitsiMeet.js. Under the bone, it's Jitsi-Videobridge and Jiconfo.

there are many challenges:

1. presentation per room (for example uploading different .pdf files on the fly).
2. advanced audio and video controls using blob docs API.md
3. SIP gateway to dial into conference with audio only.
4. Join meeting using Skype Connect.
4. switch track from "small" video to "central div" screen when sharing the video. ( pop-up screen for shared screen would be superb ).

going forward I would like to share and seek advice as well as pointers from more experienced ppl out here. I will use this thread for following up.

Thanks,
Ivan

Ivan Antic
ITAF

Frans Van Ryhovelaan 325 - 9000 Gent
Leuvensesteenweg 677 - 1930 Zaventem
Haifastraat 6 - 2030 Antwerpen
Wingenesteenweg 19C - 8750 Zwevezele
Durmitorska 1 - 11000 Beograd (Serbia)
Jovana Subotica 1 - 21000 Novi Sad (Serbia)

T +32 9 277 9000
F +32 9 234 15 56
ivan.antic@itaf.eu

This message and any files attached to it are legally privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or organisations to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Although ITAF has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, ITAF cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Looks sleek, nice work!

Feel free to drop specific questions here, as they pop up.

Cheers,

···

On Jun 22, 2017, at 03:50, Ivan Antic <ivan.antic@itaf.eu> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to check Jitsi devs about our company's conference/meeting project using Jitsi Videobridge.
It's a simple interface built purely using https://github.com/jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/example/example.js

The idea is a little bit different. To have a presentation-like screen. presentation visible per room as well as sharing the desktop screen.

the conference successfully tested with 3 participants.

it's created out of Mysql for general auth login page. PHP and Bootstrap for visuals, and JS for passing the arguments to JitsiMeet.js. Under the bone, it's Jitsi-Videobridge and Jiconfo.

there are many challenges:

1. presentation per room (for example uploading different .pdf files on the fly).
2. advanced audio and video controls using blob docs API.md
3. SIP gateway to dial into conference with audio only.
4. Join meeting using Skype Connect.
4. switch track from "small" video to "central div" screen when sharing the video. ( pop-up screen for shared screen would be superb ).

going forward I would like to share and seek advice as well as pointers from more experienced ppl out here. I will use this thread for following up.

Thanks,
Ivan
Ivan Antic
ITAF

Frans Van Ryhovelaan 325 - 9000 Gent
Leuvensesteenweg 677 - 1930 Zaventem
Haifastraat 6 - 2030 Antwerpen
Wingenesteenweg 19C - 8750 Zwevezele
Durmitorska 1 - 11000 Beograd (Serbia)
Jovana Subotica 1 - 21000 Novi Sad (Serbia)

T +32 9 277 9000
F +32 9 234 15 56
ivan.antic@itaf.eu

Visit us on: www.itaf.eu | LinkedIn | Facebook
"Always there to support you"

This message and any files attached to it are legally privileged and intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or organisation(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Although ITAF has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, ITAF cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

<conference-1.jpg><room-1.jpg><login.jpg>_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
Saúl

is it posible to install this GUI in my server?