[jitsi-dev] jitsi-meet for iOS

Hi,

Currently i am trying to make jitsi-meet work on iOS. I've developed an application based on cordova ios that uses cordova-plugin-iosrtc for WebRTC support. I added new kind of navigator in lib-jitsi-meet to handle cordova environment. The good news are that my POC works and i can load jitsi-meet application from the server which serves also some JS coming from cordova. Presence, chat, audio, video work. However i'm facing issues with video layers (which are displayed on the top of all or aren't visible) and UI events.
At the same time i saw in lib-jitsi-meet project that you're preparing an application with react-native. So i would like to know what are your plans about that, if you consider making an open source app from it and when?

Regards,
Arthur

This is cool Arthur, I’ve been meaning to do something very similar.

Do you have a repo that we can collaborate on?

Roberto

···

From: dev <dev-bounces@jitsi.org> on behalf of Arthur TOUMASSIAN <artogu@live.fr>
Reply-To: Jitsi Developers <dev@jitsi.org>
Date: Monday, May 9, 2016 at 4:38 AM
To: "dev@jitsi.org" <dev@jitsi.org>
Subject: [jitsi-dev] jitsi-meet for iOS

Hi,

Currently i am trying to make jitsi-meet work on iOS. I've developed an application based on cordova ios that uses cordova-plugin-iosrtc for WebRTC support. I added new kind of navigator in lib-jitsi-meet to handle cordova environment. The good news are that my POC works and i can load jitsi-meet application from the server which serves also some JS coming from cordova. Presence, chat, audio, video work. However i'm facing issues with video layers (which are displayed on the top of all or aren't visible) and UI events.

At the same time i saw in lib-jitsi-meet project that you're preparing an application with react-native. So i would like to know what are your plans about that, if you consider making an open source app from it and when?

Regards,
Arthur

_______________________________________________ dev mailing list dev@jitsi.org Unsubscribe instructions and other list options: http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

Actually i dont, i am trying to make the main use-cases work before.
I'll create a repo soon and will keep you informed. For information this means 3 projects : a cordova app, lib-jitsi-meet modifications, some other files to serve with jitsi-meet.
Arthur

···

Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 02:01:54 -0400
To: dev@jitsi.org
Subject: Re: [jitsi-dev] jitsi-meet for iOS

This is cool Arthur, I’ve been meaning to do something very similar.
Do you have a repo that we can collaborate on?
Roberto
From: dev <dev-bounces@jitsi.org> on behalf of Arthur TOUMASSIAN <artogu@live.fr>
Reply-To: Jitsi Developers <dev@jitsi.org>
Date: Monday, May 9, 2016 at 4:38 AM
To: "dev@jitsi.org" <dev@jitsi.org>
Subject: [jitsi-dev] jitsi-meet for iOS

Hi,

Regards,
Arthur _______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev