[jitsi-dev] jitsi meet api

Hello,

I have tried to embed Jitsi Meet in my php web application with the Jitsi Meet API.

When I installed Jitsi Meet in my server it ask me for an URL, I put the public DNS, and now there is a conversation page in the main page. I want to embed the api in other page.

How can I change the URL of jitsi meet? and what URL do I have to put in the jitsi meet installation?

Thank you.

You can install Jitsi Meet in the domain you want. Typically it will work best at the top-level, though we fixed issues there. So, assuming your domain is example.com, you could install Jitsi Meet in meet.example.com, then say you want o to embed it in example.com/foo. You need to enable the external API:

location ~ /external_api.* {
        root /usr/share/jitsi-meet/libs;
    }

Put that in your nginx site config.

Then in your page you can load https://meet.example.com/external_api.js and use the external API.

Cheers,

···

On Jul 17, 2017, at 00:37, Gonzalo Benayas Sanchez De Pazos <GonzaloBenayas@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to embed Jitsi Meet in my php web application with the Jitsi Meet API.

When I installed Jitsi Meet in my server it ask me for an URL, I put the public DNS, and now there is a conversation page in the main page. I want to embed the api in other page.

How can I change the URL of jitsi meet? and what URL do I have to put in the jitsi meet installation?

--
Saúl