[jitsi-dev] [jitsi] main window freeze (#153)

Hi,
I running Linux 4.1.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.1.6-1 (2015-08-23) x86_64 GNU/Linux with jitsi 2.9.5475 (got the same problem with 2.9.5472-1).
I am unable to start again jitsi. The main window displays and the connections to server are brought up but the window freeze and is unclickable. I have this exception below and the only thing I can do is Ctrl+C to kill jitsi:

ALSA lib pcm.c:2267:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2267:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
    ALSA lib pcm.c:2267:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
    ALSA lib pcm_route.c:867:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
    ALSA lib pcm_route.c:867:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
    ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:963:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only playback stream
    Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
    2015-09-18 15:19:45.155 GRAVE: [457] impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.setWatcherInfoStatus().2563 no watcherinfo element in this document
    2015-09-18 15:19:45.170 GRAVE: [461] impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.processTerminatedRequest().3739 Subscription to presence watcher info terminated!
    2015-09-18 15:19:45.182 GRAVE: [462] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.logApplicationException().1106 An error occurred while processing event of type: javax.sip.DialogTerminatedEvent
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Negative delay.
      at java.util.Timer.schedule(Timer.java:192)
      at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.TimerScheduler.schedule(TimerScheduler.java:77)
      at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.processResponse(OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.java:1290)
      at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processResponse(ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java:768)
      at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.processResponse(SipStackSharing.java:762)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:296)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.handleEvent(SipProviderImpl.java:196)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.DialogFilter.processResponse(DialogFilter.java:1480)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.nonInviteClientTransaction(SIPClientTransaction.java:643)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.processResponse(SIPClientTransaction.java:550)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.processResponse(SIPClientTransaction.java:1554)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:583)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processIncomingDataPacket(UDPMessageChannel.java:492)
      at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.run(UDPMessageChannel.java:297)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks,
Rot.

···

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi/issues/153