- Extracts the rewriting logic in a re-usable module.
- Reuses the module for rewriting sequence numbers of audio packets.
- Moves all the logic inside the OutputDataStreamImpl (as opposed to
having half of it in the OutputDataStreamImpl and half of it in
- Adds tests for the seqnum rewriting.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Refactors seqnum rewriting for video packets.
-- File Changes --
A src/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/SequenceNumberRewriter.java (107)
M src/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/rtp/translator/OutputDataStreamImpl.java (23)
M src/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/transform/csrc/SsrcTransformEngine.java (16)
M src/org/jitsi/util/RTPUtils.java (6)
A test/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/SequenceNumberRewriterTest.java (107)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: