This is a follow-up to #328.
- silent ignores of non-root files in the native libraries (which were ignored too, before my earlier changes)
- logging being forced through the Openfire-provided logging framework (instead of std-out). Fixes #329
- compliance with Jitsi coding conventions.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Ignore files that are not in the root of the native libraries.
* Force logging from OGSi bundles via slf4j.
* Modifying code to comply with coding conventions.
* Added Javadoc.
-- File Changes --
M openfire/src/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/openfire/JvbOpenfireBundleConfig.java (75)
M openfire/src/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/openfire/PluginImpl.java (191)
A openfire/src/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/openfire/SLF4JBridgeHandlerBundleActivator.java (28)
M pom.xml (10)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: