Optionally enables the used of the ice4j virtual socket layer.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* feat: Adds a property to enable the use of the ice4j virtual socket layer.
* feat: Adapts to using the ice4j VSL.
* style: Exports property names as public.
* style: Moves a static method before field declarations, makes it private.
* style: Uses camel case for a non-final variable.
* logs: Logs a message if the ice4j VSL is enabled.
-- File Changes --
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/Channel.java (2)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/IceUdpTransportManager.java (259)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/RtpChannel.java (26)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/Videobridge.java (23)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: