Moves the mapping harvesters' configuration from jitsi-videobridge to ice4j. Fails health checks if STUN mapping harvesters were configured but failed to get a response. Clean-up. Adds a reason for health check failure to HTTP responses.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* feat: Removes HarvesterConfiguration.
* feat: Removes the code from HarvesterConfiguration.
* style: Renames variables for simplicity.
* feat: Initialize the ice4j mapping harvesters early.
* feat: Supports the old names of some recently moved properties.
* feat: Fails health checks if STUN address discovery failed.
* feat: Adds a failure reason as HTTP content to failed health check responses.
-- File Changes --
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/HarvesterConfiguration.java (213)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/IceUdpTransportManager.java (73)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/RawUdpTransportManager.java (22)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/Videobridge.java (33)
M src/main/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/health/Health.java (33)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: