The changes in this pull request address various issues (including, but not limited to #178) with the Openfire plugin, that is part of the Jitsi-videobridge project.
I've tried to address each issue (which range from bugs to minor improvement) in separate and concise commits.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Openfire plugin should compile
* Initialize OSGI context
* Class should not have unused fields.
* Be prepared for file-system based errors
* Prevent NullPointerException when OS is not recognized.
* Should not silently ignore exceptions.
* Use Openfire logging framework instead of std-out/err
* Don't bundle libraries that are already provided.
* Bring UI in line with Openfire admin console.
* Increase Openfire plugin version number.
-- File Changes --
M build.xml (13)
M openfire/changelog.html (5)
M openfire/plugin.xml (3)
M openfire/src/i18n/jitsivideobridge_i18n.properties (6)
A openfire/src/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/openfire/JvbOpenfireBundleConfig.java (37)
M openfire/src/java/org/jitsi/videobridge/openfire/PluginImpl.java (112)
M openfire/src/web/jitsi-videobridge.jsp (39)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: