[jitsi-dev] Jitsi "forgets" SIP password on Mac os X )

Hello,

I use Jitsi on Mac OsX (10.9) and from time to time it asks me for the SIP password (i have ticked the save password option). The SIP server is on the same LAN.
Sometimes if i cancel the request and go into preferences, accounts, untick the SIP account then tick it back, it goes online so it clearly has the password remembered.

Logs (password dialog appears, i cancel it, then untick/tick the SIP account in preferences, the account is online again):

- Password prompt appears:

11:13:25.723 SEVERE: [26] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.processRequest().651 couldn't create transaction, please report this to dev@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
javax.sip.TransactionAlreadyExistsException: Transaction exists!
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.getNewServerTransaction(SipProviderImpl.java:544)
  at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.processRequest(SipStackSharing.java:635)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:230)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.handleEvent(SipProviderImpl.java:196)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.DialogFilter.processRequest(DialogFilter.java:1303)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPServerTransaction.processRequest(SIPServerTransaction.java:847)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:540)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processIncomingDataPacket(UDPMessageChannel.java:492)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.run(UDPMessageChannel.java:297)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)
11:13:25.723 SEVERE: [26] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.logApplicationException().1095 An error occurred while processing event of type: javax.sip.DialogTerminatedEvent
java.lang.NullPointerException
  at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.getServiceData(SipStackSharing.java:1055)
  at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.processRequest(SipStackSharing.java:658)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:230)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.handleEvent(SipProviderImpl.java:196)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.DialogFilter.processRequest(DialogFilter.java:1303)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPServerTransaction.processRequest(SIPServerTransaction.java:847)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:540)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processIncomingDataPacket(UDPMessageChannel.java:492)
  at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.run(UDPMessageChannel.java:297)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)

- Here i press cancel at the password prompt:

11:15:37.377 INFO: [27] impl.protocol.sip.SipLogger.logInfo().185 Info from the JAIN-SIP stack: the sip stack timer gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.timers.DefaultSipTimer has been stopped
11:15:38.378 INFO: [27] impl.protocol.sip.SipLogger.logInfo().185 Info from the JAIN-SIP stack: the sip stack timer gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.timers.DefaultSipTimer has been stopped

- Then i untick/tick the account in preferences (it seems that unticking doesnt show anything in the logs, only when i tick it back):

11:15:50.014 WARNING: [28] service.resources.AbstractResourcesService.getSettingsInt().588 Missing resource for key: net.java.sip.communicator.SIP_PREFERRED_CLEAR_PORT
11:15:50.015 INFO: [28] impl.protocol.sip.SipLogger.logInfo().185 Info from the JAIN-SIP stack: the sip stack timer gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.timers.DefaultSipTimer has been started
11:15:50.017 WARNING: [28] service.resources.AbstractResourcesService.getSettingsInt().588 Missing resource for key: net.java.sip.communicator.SIP_PREFERRED_SECURE_PORT