[jitsi-dev] Jitsi crashes on File > Quit

The latest nightly versions of Jitsi crashes (or thinks it has crashed) every time I go to File > Quit.

It displays the following dialog:

···

---------------------------
C:\Program Files\Jitsi\Jitsi.exe
Ouch, it seems Jitsi has crashed!

Relaunch it?
Yes No

Reproducable every time. Jitsi 1.1.4416.10305, Windows 7.

David

Could you please send us the reports from Windows' Event Viewer about the crashes and any related hs_err_pid*.log files that may have been created on your computer?

···

On 22.01.2013, at 08:37, David Bolton <davidkbolton@gmail.com> wrote:

The latest nightly versions of Jitsi crashes (or thinks it has crashed) every time I go to File > Quit.

I've not opened the Event Viewer before so I might not be looking in the correct place, but I didn't see anything under Windows Logs > Application. Note that I didn't get a message from Windows that the application had crashed. I only got an error message from Jitsi that it wanted to restart.

It is highly likely that the Shutdown-Timeout is related to my issue. It is very rare for me to see an application quit in under 3 seconds. I'm running middle of the road hardware that's three years old. (Toshiba Satellite A505, i7 Intel)

David

···

On 1/22/2013 2:20 AM, Lyubomir Marinov wrote:

On 22.01.2013, at 08:37, David Bolton <davidkbolton@gmail.com> wrote:

Could you please send us the reports from Windows' Event Viewer about the crashes and any related hs_err_pid*.log files that may have been created on your computer?