discussing and checking possibilities for moving the android project to
github we are now trying to clear the jitsi bundles so we can use them in
android and skip the source syncing.
Changing certificate service is one of them, more to follow.
I have compared the sources from jitsi and jitsi-android which we used to
sync and here is what I have in my todo list:
- in net.java.sip.communicator.impl.certificate a dialog is shown, already
- net.java.sip.communicator.impl.credentialsstorage a dialog is shown
- net.java.sip.communicator.impl.dns to move the config form in separate
using java.awt.Toolkit use reflection to load it.
- operation set desktop sharing was removed from jabber and sip because of
java.awt.event.MouseEvent and java.awt.event.KeyEvent
sasl mechanisum does not compile in android
- check why white board operation set is commented and will jabber provider
bundle will normally operation under android with it
- in ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl we are pre-configuring some smack
services as they are normally loaded from the jar file.
- in impl.protocol.sip.xcap.BaseHttpXCapClient does not compile cause of
- in SipStackSharing we have changed the path name of the factory to org.
jitsi.gov.nist, because of the renaming of jsip package, must check will it
work after adding the protocol bundle
- LoggingUtils separate the configuration form
- NotificationManager - some image loading which we must remove in order to
use the plugin in android
- UIContact and UIGroup use SIPCommButton (from desktoputil) - this
one Yanahas upcoming change which will fix it
- service.httputil.HttpUtils - doesn't compile in android, using it will
not be possible
- icon in FileUtils, maybe separate as service
- android's UtilActivator adds JavaUtilLoggingConfig
This are the notes and changes we need to do in order to reuse
jitsibundles in android.
Also I'm currently testing a change in the build system in order to speed
up development/test process.
Comments and help are welcome
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Damian Minkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Author: Damian Minkov <email@example.com>
Date: 2013-05-16 (Thu, 16 May 2013)
Moves verify certificate dialog in separate service in order to use the
certificate service in android.