Consider the following scenario which seems to be caused by Jitsi.
We have experienced this issue on two different versions of asterisk (current one is 11.18.0).
We also do not have this issue with another softphone.
The Jitsi versions tested include 2.8.5426 on mac and 2.6.5390 on ubuntu linux.
- Customer calls agent A
- Agent A picks up the call
- Agent B wants to transfer the call to Agent B and puts Customer on hold
- Customer hears music on hold
- Agent A sets up a new call to Agent B
- Agent B picks up the call
- Agent A transfers Customer to Agent B
What happens next is that in about 50% of the cases:
- Customer remains to sit in on hold and hears music on hold
- Agent B does here Customer
When Agent B toggles the call on hold and takes it off hold again, two-way audio is established between Customer and Agent B.
PCAP traces can be provided if required.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: