[jitsi-dev] Issue Report:


#1

I've noticed Jitsi displaying facebook account numbers instead of facebook names recently. Initially the names appear correctly but later change to numbers. I've tried a couple different recent builds but all exhibit this behavior so I suspect it's a change at facebook. It might be the names appear correctly based on Jitsi's previous configuration but facebook corrupts this later.

Jeff


#2

Hi,

ยทยทยท

On 7/28/13 1:15 PM, Jeffrey Burdges wrote:

I've noticed Jitsi displaying facebook account numbers instead of facebook names recently. Initially the names appear correctly but later change to numbers. I've tried a couple different recent builds but all exhibit this behavior so I suspect it's a change at facebook. It might be the names appear correctly based on Jitsi's previous configuration but facebook corrupts this later.

Jeff

See a discussion on the Jitsi users mailing list here:
http://lists.jitsi.org/pipermail/users/2013-July/004656.html

Regards,
Boris