I have been doing a bit more experimentation with the bridge.
I have found for some reason that ssltcp candidates can establish a connection, but then crash after a minute or two. I have got around that by not using any of the ssltcp candidates, but if people would like me to try to debug this I am happy to trying.
Similarly LipSyncHack has been crashing because in transform(RawPacket) it gets a null frameDesc from receiver.resolveFrameDesc(pkts[i]).
I have bodged that by stopping it from being initialised in VideoChannel (that was easier than working out where the configuration parameters go).
Again I am happy to try to find out more about why this happened, but only if people think there is some merit to this.
I have not yet had an audio problem as a consequence of removing lipsynchack.
However, I recognise that I might have one later on.