[jitsi-dev] Interesting issues with the Bridge

I have been doing a bit more experimentation with the bridge.

I have found for some reason that ssltcp candidates can establish a connection, but then crash after a minute or two. I have got around that by not using any of the ssltcp candidates, but if people would like me to try to debug this I am happy to trying.

Similarly LipSyncHack has been crashing because in transform(RawPacket[]) it gets a null frameDesc from receiver.resolveFrameDesc(pkts[i]).

I have bodged that by stopping it from being initialised in VideoChannel (that was easier than working out where the configuration parameters go).

Again I am happy to try to find out more about why this happened, but only if people think there is some merit to this.

I have not yet had an audio problem as a consequence of removing lipsynchack.

However, I recognise that I might have one later on.

Hi John, could you please upgrade your JVB and try again? The crashes should LipSync hack NPes should be fixed in recent versions. - George

ยทยทยท

On Apr 4, 2017, at 5:25 AM, John Hemming <john@hemming.email> wrote:

I have been doing a bit more experimentation with the bridge.

I have found for some reason that ssltcp candidates can establish a connection, but then crash after a minute or two. I have got around that by not using any of the ssltcp candidates, but if people would like me to try to debug this I am happy to trying.

Similarly LipSyncHack has been crashing because in transform(RawPacket[]) it gets a null frameDesc from receiver.resolveFrameDesc(pkts[i]).

I have bodged that by stopping it from being initialised in VideoChannel (that was easier than working out where the configuration parameters go).

Again I am happy to try to find out more about why this happened, but only if people think there is some merit to this.

I have not yet had an audio problem as a consequence of removing lipsynchack.

However, I recognise that I might have one later on.

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev