[jitsi-dev] How to make debian package

Hello sir will you please help me in building a debian package of jitsi
under ubuntu.Thanks

Hi,

just execute 'ant deb'.

Regards
damencho

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello sir will you please help me in building a debian package of jitsi
under ubuntu.Thanks

sir actually iam facing this error

[copy] Warning: Could not find file
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/lib/defaults.properties to
copy.

BUILD FAILED
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/build.xml:1702:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/build.xml:1789:
Warning: Could not find file
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/debian/jitsi.sh.tmpl
to copy.

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> > wrote:
> Hello sir will you please help me in building a debian package of jitsi
> under ubuntu.Thanks

Hi,

just execute 'ant deb'.

Regards
damencho

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

well as the error says the file is missing:
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/debian/jitsi.sh.tmpl

how to correct this error sir

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

well as the error says the file is missing:

/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/debian/jitsi.sh.tmpl

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

it is building perfectly by ant,but unable to create package,i have created
.bin package but in that iam not able to find audio options.

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> wrote:

how to correct this error sir

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

well as the error says the file is missing:

/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/debian/jitsi.sh.tmpl

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

ok sir i found jitsi.sh.tmpl,but now iam getting the following error:

BUILD FAILED
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/build.xml:1702:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/build.xml:1810:
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
${link.update.changelog.prefix}/extended-changelog-${label}.txt
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:585)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:482)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:431)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:534)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper$11.set(IntrospectionHelper.java:1186)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper$AttributeSetter.setObject(IntrospectionHelper.java:1502)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.setAttribute(IntrospectionHelper.java:405)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.java:388)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.java:344)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.maybeConfigure(Task.java:202)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.configure(UnknownElement.java:196)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure(UnknownElement.java:163)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:347)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:38)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:442)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:105)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:809)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> wrote:

it is building perfectly by ant,but unable to create package,i have
created .bin package but in that iam not able to find audio options.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com>wrote:

how to correct this error sir

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org>wrote:

well as the error says the file is missing:

/home/stella/Desktop/Jitsi-master/Jitsi-master/resources/install/debian/jitsi.sh.tmpl

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

The whole build process is in resources/install/build.xml you can
check there what is the problem. All installers use
ant-build-config.properties, so make sure it is correct.

ok sir i think iam making mistake in setting my build environment,iam using
ubuntu 12.04,will you please tell me what wiould i need to make a debian
package,iam having ant,dpkg-dev and debhelper packages.

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

The whole build process is in resources/install/build.xml you can
check there what is the problem. All installers use
ant-build-config.properties, so make sure it is correct.

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

hello sir what tools i needed to make a debian package under ubuntu,please
help me.

···

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Ankew Champ <ankew.champ@gmail.com> wrote:

ok sir i think iam making mistake in setting my build environment,iam
using ubuntu 12.04,will you please tell me what wiould i need to make a
debian package,iam having ant,dpkg-dev and debhelper packages.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

The whole build process is in resources/install/build.xml you can
check there what is the problem. All installers use
ant-build-config.properties, so make sure it is correct.

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev