[jitsi-dev] How to get XMPP Contact details.


#1

Hello team,

                I logged in as jabber account and add two three contacts. I
wanted to get the contact details to use in my plug in. I found one class
in jabber package InfoRetreiver. How to access the details. Pls give me a
reply.......

···

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Vishnu A U* *.*


#2

Hey,

take a look at contactinfo plugin
(net.java.sip.communicator.plugin.contactinfo) and use of
OperationSetServerStoredContactInfo in ContactInfoDetailsPanel.

Regards
damencho

···

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM, ViShNu UnNi <ampady1987@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello team,

                I logged in as jabber account and add two three contacts.
I wanted to get the contact details to use in my plug in. I found one class
in jabber package InfoRetreiver. How to access the details. Pls give me a
reply.......

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Vishnu A U* *.*

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#3

Thanks Damian.

I have one doubt i get that contact info plugin. In that how to get the
selected contact or MetaContact? How to convert MetaContact to contact.

···

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Damian Minkov <damencho@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hey,

take a look at contactinfo plugin
(net.java.sip.communicator.plugin.contactinfo) and use of
OperationSetServerStoredContactInfo in ContactInfoDetailsPanel.

Regards
damencho

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM, ViShNu UnNi <ampady1987@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello team,

                I logged in as jabber account and add two three contacts.
I wanted to get the contact details to use in my plug in. I found one class
in jabber package InfoRetreiver. How to access the details. Pls give me a
reply.......

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Vishnu A U* *.*

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Vishnu A U* *.*


#4

Hi,

everything is there in the plugin. The one who uses the plugin
(PluginComponent) is responsible to set the contact/metacontact to the
plugin.
In ContactInfoMenuItem there is setCurrentContact overriden from
AbstractPluginComponent and there you can see how a metacontact is found
from contact.

Regards
damencho

···

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM, ViShNu UnNi <ampady1987@gmail.com> wrote:

I have one doubt i get that contact info plugin. In that how to get the
selected contact or MetaContact? How to convert MetaContact to contact.