[jitsi-dev] Growl source


#1

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to use the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl daemon. Thus, to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx >= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and growl4j.jar?

Regards,
Vincent

···

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org


#2

I think we may have a problem with this. Growl4j was developed during
one of our GSoC participations and we hosted it at java.net:

http://java.net/projects/growl4j/

However, the project does not seem to be available now, so I suppose
we forgot to request migration for it.

I am CCing java.net's Sonya Barry. Maybe she would be able to help us.

Sonya, I remember there was an option to get a project's source after
the migration but I don't remember for how long it was available. Is
it still possible for us to get the code for growl4j?

Emil

···

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Vincent Lucas <chenzo@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to use
the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl daemon. Thus,
to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx >= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and
growl4j.jar?


#3

Hi Emil,

You can get a tar of your source by filing a bug directly with the Kenai team here: http://kenai.com/jira/browse/KENAI. It will come out of the last dump we received from CollabNet. Usually it takes a couple of weeks for them to fulfill the request.

Sonya

···

On Aug 2, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Emil Ivov wrote:

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Vincent Lucas <chenzo@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to use
the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl daemon. Thus,
to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx >= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and
growl4j.jar?

I think we may have a problem with this. Growl4j was developed during
one of our GSoC participations and we hosted it at java.net:

http://java.net/projects/growl4j/

However, the project does not seem to be available now, so I suppose
we forgot to request migration for it.

I am CCing java.net's Sonya Barry. Maybe she would be able to help us.

Sonya, I remember there was an option to get a project's source after
the migration but I don't remember for how long it was available. Is
it still possible for us to get the code for growl4j?

Emil


#4

Exactly what we needed!

Thanks Sonya!

Emil

···

On 02.08.12, 09:14, Sonya Barry wrote:

Hi Emil,

You can get a tar of your source by filing a bug directly with the Kenai team here: http://kenai.com/jira/browse/KENAI. It will come out of the last dump we received from CollabNet. Usually it takes a couple of weeks for them to fulfill the request.

Sonya

On Aug 2, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Emil Ivov wrote:

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Vincent Lucas <chenzo@jitsi.org> wrote:

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to use
the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl daemon. Thus,
to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx >= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and
growl4j.jar?

I think we may have a problem with this. Growl4j was developed during
one of our GSoC participations and we hosted it at java.net:

http://java.net/projects/growl4j/

However, the project does not seem to be available now, so I suppose
we forgot to request migration for it.

I am CCing java.net's Sonya Barry. Maybe she would be able to help us.

Sonya, I remember there was an option to get a project's source after
the migration but I don't remember for how long it was available. Is
it still possible for us to get the code for growl4j?

Emil

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31


#5

I just heard back from Egidijus. The code is still available in the GSoC
code drop and we can get it here:

http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2009-sipcomm/downloads/detail?name=Egidijus_Jankauskas.tar&can=2&q=

Cheers,
Emil

···

On 02.08.12, 07:43, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to
use the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl
daemon. Thus, to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx >= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and
growl4j.jar?

Regards,
Vincent


#6

Got it. Thank you Emil.

Cheers,
Vincent

···

On 08/02/2012 08:18 PM, Emil Ivov wrote:

I just heard back from Egidijus. The code is still available in the GSoC
code drop and we can get it here:

http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2009-sipcomm/downloads/detail?name=Egidijus_Jankauskas.tar&can=2&q=

Cheers,
Emil

On 02.08.12, 07:43, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello devs,

I would like to upgrade growl notification to version 1.3, in order to
use the "mist" version which does not require to install the growl
daemon. Thus, to make Jitsi notification works via growl for macosx>= 10.7.

Does anyone knows where I can find the source of libgrowl4j.dylib and
growl4j.jar?

Regards,
Vincent

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org