[jitsi-dev] Google talk accounts work only with the google's jingle if both are configured in Jitsi

Hello,

With the recent changes i found that if i enable only the standard ICE options (or both the standard jingle and google's jingle) with google talk accounts, the call fails.
I mean the calling side states that it is connected, but the other side continues to ring.
Both clients are Jitsi.

The call works if only the "Use Google's Jingle" option is enabled on both sides.

···

--
O zi buna,

Kertesz Laszlo

Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Hi,

I will see what is wrong.

···

--
Seb

Le 21/07/11 15:05, Kertesz Laszlo a écrit :

Hello,

With the recent changes i found that if i enable only the standard ICE options (or both the standard jingle and google's jingle) with google talk accounts, the call fails.
I mean the calling side states that it is connected, but the other side continues to ring.
Both clients are Jitsi.

The call works if only the "Use Google's Jingle" option is enabled on both sides.

Hi,

We attempt to fix it in revision 8790. Can you try it ?

Regards,

···

--
Seb

Le 21/07/11 15:13, Sebastien Vincent a écrit :

Hi,

--
Seb

Hello,

Both clients are Jitsi.

Hi,

We attempt to fix it in revision 8790. Can you try it ?

Regards,
--
Seb

Seems to be solved in build 3588.

···

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:43:36 +0300, Sebastien Vincent <seb@jitsi.org> wrote:

Le 21/07/11 15:13, Sebastien Vincent a écrit :

Hi,

-- Seb

Hello,

Both clients are Jitsi.

--
O zi buna,

Kertesz Laszlo

Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/